Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) teaches students the different elements of Trade and Commerce. A student degree plus apprenticeship program offers tremendous scope to them. B.Com Apprenticeship program allows students to get knowledge of Commerce and gain practical experience in implementing them while working on a job.
It is an undergraduate degree plus apprenticeship program. During this three-year course period, they learn what the modern techniques of Commerce are and several ways to implement them successfully. For the work performed, they are paid a fair salary.
Benefits Gained From the Degree plus Apprenticeship B.Com Program
The course is a comprehensive study with a vast syllabus covering all the concepts of Commerce. The topics include Business Environment, Business Law, Ethics, Economics, Banking, Finance, Insurance Management, Information Technology, Marketing, and Human Resources.
Higher Studies Pursue
Apprentices can pursue higher study courses once they complete their B.Com. There are several higher study courses – Master of Commerce (M.Com), Master in Business Administration (MBA), Chartered Accountancy (CA), Company Secretary (CS), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), and many others.
Combination Of Learn, Work, and Earn.
One of the benefits of Apprenticeship programs is gaining a vast knowledge base and practical experience. Universities get into partnerships with big companies where the former imparts knowledge to the students while the latter hires them to perform a job and pays a salary for the work. Thus, students can work, learn and earn.
On-field experience develops various attributes. They become critical thinkers and sharpen their analytical outlook in handling a problem in the practical world. Their managerial and business skills also improve when assigned a specific work or a project. These skills developed during the course period help them enrich their professional careers. After finishing the course. They are enabled to bag a good salaried job.
Ocean Of Job Opportunities
- Marketing Associates efficiently manage the company’s implementation process of marketing strategies.
- Trainee Analysts assist their senior analysts with data collection and analysis and designing the latest software models.
- Sales Associates assist the customers and solve their queries and grievances during the purchasing process.
- HR Associates perform a background check of potential candidates, call them for interviews and maintain records of the employee’s resumes.
- Finance Associates perform money transactions and record and evaluate them with their team to find any unnecessary expenses.
- Insurance Agents represent Insurance companies who sell their insurance policies on behalf of their company.
- Telecommunication Service Providers call and receive inquiries from customers and promote the company’s brand
- Data Analyst Researchers collect, analyze and store the data for future activities and decision-making.
Complete Your Student Degree+ Apprenticeship Program in B.Com from the Yenepoya University
Yenepoya University is offering a student degree plus apprenticeship program for the Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) course. The course exposes its students to a vast knowledge base of Commerce while performing their work and earning a salary. It improvises their skillsets and makes them professionals in various fields.
The total fee amount charged by Yenepoya University is Rs.1,00,000/- The duration of this course is of three years, which consists of six semesters, two semesters each year.
To apply for the above course, do visit the below-mentioned link –