ITM is one of the only hotel management institutes that offers about 4 courses in the field of hotel management.
The hospitality sector will continue to soar in the coming years making any career in hotel management a lucrative career for all.
The different options you can opt for in the hotel management institute are –
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Studies
- This course provides in-depth knowledge and understanding of food and beverage standards and regulations, production and management, catering services, management of human power, and financial management in a hotel or at events with core knowledge of the required skills.
- This hotel management institute is focused on making every student industry-ready with the skills and expertise that are needed in the field.
- This is a full-time course for candidates who have passed 10+2 and can appear for 3 years.
2. Bachelor of Arts in Culinary Arts
- The study of culinary arts makes you an expert in menu planning, confectionaries, cuisine management, food safety standards, food production in commercial ways, and cooking.
- IHM – Hotel management institute at IDM gives students the opportunity to learn and soar in every aspect.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 with a 40% aggregate can apply for this course and learn for 3 years in a full-time program.
3. Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- The hospitality business needs people that pass out from exceptional hotel management institutes with a degree in international hospitality and tourism management.
- Well-known chains of hotels need professionals who can manage public relations, business strategy, sectoral studies of the chain, finance, and administration
- This is a 3-year full-time course and students who have 10+2 with minimum marks of 40% can apply and appear for personal interviews.
4. Diploma in Patisserie and Confectionary
- This hotel management institute will give you in-depth training and knowledge about chocolate making, types of bread, desserts, patisserie skills, wedding cakes, and everything related to sweet desserts.
- This degree will help you get overseas opportunities as many foreign countries require a lot of desert professionals.
- Students who have passed their 10th examinations can directly take admission to this course for confectionery.
- This is a 1-year full-time course.
All the above courses from a renowned hotel management institute will help students with exceptional career opportunities.
Why should you consider a career in hotel management at IHM?
A large number of renowned hotel chains come to the campus to pick the best students to work with them and build a dynamic career.
As IHM is one of the best hotel management institutes in India, exceptional career opportunities are offered to the students studying here.
Hotel management is strategic yet creative field making it difficult to excel in. The high-tech training and learnings in the institute make every student step out in the field with expertise and confidence.
Many hotel management institutes do not offer internships, but IHM believes in fieldwork. If any student gets an offer to work for any internship, they can opt for it and have industry experience.
Each faculty is an industry expert and has an experience of over 15+ years making them the best fit to teach the budding talent of the same field.
All the faculty members are supportive to build the next generation in the hotel management institute. Various masterclasses, on-field training, and
technology-based learning with support from the professors help students become dynamic personalities in this field.
Life at IHM
IHM is the best institute for learning hotel management studies with lots of fun also. The college celebrates festivals and holds annual functions for students to showcase their other talents while learning from the best in the institute.
How to apply for these courses?
You can apply online on the website at itm.edu/ihm or you can also go to the college and collect the application form personally.
After the examination of documents and application forms, students will be called for personal interviews taken by the head of every department.
There will be a background check and verification of the student.
Once all the above steps are cleared, each candidate can pay the fees and commence the program with the best hotel management institute.
Every interested student must apply before the date ends.